Boys U12 - U18
Code of Conduct - Members
1. Play by the rules.
2. Accept the referee’s decision and let your coach ask any relevant questions after the game Control your temper.
3. Verbal abuse of officials, coaches or other players, are not acceptable or permitted behaviors in soccer or in our Club.
4. Always do your best and be committed to the game, your team and your Club.
5. Be a good sport; applaud all good play whether by your team or the opposition.
6. Respect your team mate/opponent.
7. Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not ‘bully’ or take unfair advantage of another player.
8. Cooperate with your coach, team-mates and opponents. Without them there would be no game.
9. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
10. Winning and losing is part of the game. Shake hands with your opponents and thank the referee after the game.
1. Parents agree that they must inform their child’s coach of any relevant allergies or medical conditions.
2. Parents agree that Salthill Devon Football Club may use photographs of teams and players (consent required for individual photos) for the sole purpose of PR in club communications and local media.
3. I hereby exempt Salthill Devon Football Club from liability with respect to any training or playing injury my child may incur whilst representing Salthill Devon FC. Note : Public liability remains in place for Drom Soccer park
4. I understand the personal data on this form (“Personal Data”) will only be used by Salthill Devon Football Club for the contractual purpose of registering (or re-registering) and maintaining my Membership
Get live information for Club on the Clubify App
Like us on
Follow us on
Salthill Devon FC © 2018
Powered by Clubify
Salthill Devon FC