Male and Female Playing Membership
1. Play by the rules and for enjoyment, not just to please your parents or coaches
2. Always accept the referee’s decision
3. Play with control and never lose your temper
4. Verbal abuse of officials, coaches or other players, are not acceptable or permitted behaviors in Salthill Devon Football Club
5. Be a “good sport”. Applaud all good play whether by your team or the opposition
6. Respect your team mate/opponent. Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not ‘bully’ or take unfair advantage of another player.
7. Cooperate with your coach, team-mates and opponents
8. Remember the goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good.
9. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
10. Winning and losing is part of the game. Shake hands with your opponents and thank the referee after the game.
11. At the final whistle applaud and thank your opponents and the referee for the match.
12. Always remember that you owe a duty of care to your opponents. Tackle fair, do not intend to hurt your opponent
13. The aims of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good
14. Remember you are representing Salthill Devon Football Club
Get live information for Club on the Clubify App
Like us on
Follow us on
Salthill Devon FC © 2017
Powered by Clubify
Salthill Devon FC